Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad Day

I think today is my worst day ever in my life i suppose. I say that because after class me and my friend went back home to have some rest and change my file. It was plain boring today because Mr.Simon only discuss the work that he ask us to done last week.The only thing that is quite interesting is that about the changing of market stock. Evening sky starting to get darker and predicted to rain heavily. It is too late for us already leaving house at that timing, the rain start to rain heavier and heavier. Not even half way our pants and shoe are all wet. That doesnt make any difference now because eventhough im wearing a jacket and kenny holds the umbrella i still soak wet inside out.

When we reach college, it was cold but luckily i didnt catch a cold or fever.When I walk back, it was rather slow today because when i come out from the college is quite cold because of my jacket is not completely dry. I thought of not getting my head wet again so i open up my umbrella because it's still raining. There is 1 place where i always go in and out to from my house to college that is to cross over the drain. That small door that I always walk by there is 2 wood that act as a ladder to go over, eventhough the drain is not that wide but normally i also will step on the wood and cross it. Today im doing the same thing i do whenever i get back home but once I step on the wood, I fell down side ways down have my right hand to support when i drop and my right leg are all wound all over. It was rather weird to have me to fell down on that spot because so far I never had that before. Maybe there is something pushes me or I just being careless. Well have to be more careful next time but atleast when I fell down, somenone actually ask me whether Im okay or not.Thanks them for concerning. I reply them that I'm fine but actually im not ! In pain right now.

0 Paws: