Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kek Seii ~ !! Wuuu Ahhh ~~

Went to college yesterday ( Wednesday ) to pay my course fee. Well went the all the problem that Ching Chuen faced but problem is those ACCA department people all went to Company Trip already no one can help me register my name to system. SAD MAHN ~ SUCKS la ~~ They want to me come again at Monday. Fine lor~ monday come again lor..haih ~ WHAT TO DO !! They try ask me come another day I will complaint =)

After went through all the sucky stuff I walk to Pyramid to buy something. Before buy things I actually went to Mega Leisure

Then was rushing to Giant and saw lots of people standing in my way so I use other way to get to the other side who knows I met Darshini and Praise~ haha.. chat for while then leave already.

On the way back home, I saw Chester. God for so long never met him already, finally saw him around Sunway~ Met him and just greet him then ciao di he heading to his workplace. Got time find you yum char Chester ~ hahaha ~~ !!

So, thats my story for Today or Yesterday. Good night People ~

0 Paws: