Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whack-A-Kitty



Whack A Kitty



I found this video while surfing over the internet. This is cute ~ you guys gonna like it lots ~


Edc/Efc revision class for 3 subject is just ended ~ Time flies so fast it's like chipsmore slogan ~ now you see now you dont. What I think for this 6 months is we having less fun and we spend more time on our studies ? I mean not so much in study and having fun is even less than that. Becoming real broke soon ~ Since holiday draws near, I can feel my money is getting lesser ~ hahaa..but most important, spend on something u're happy with then it will be fine.

Exam is near, in 1 week time we will have to put all our effort and squeeze our brain juice to face the examiners attack. I hope I'm really prepare myself enough to go through it and don't disappoint my lecturer again. I hope what Ms Pushpa say will not be realise, it just another 6 month - easy to say but hard to go through. Failure already be a friend of mine when I was in T5 and T8, I don't wish to see them in F level and P level again. That was my least requirement but from what I'm doing now I just simply attracting them back again.

Please get away from meeeeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~ Let me sail through smoothly..For all my friends and ACCA CAT candidates, Good Luck to you guys and Take Care. I won't be updating my blog until I finish my Exam.

0 Paws: