Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, January 3, 2010

- 2010 -

Happy New Year people !! XD went to countdown at The Curve with 3J1C =) 3J1C = Jodie,Jong, me and Crystal =) XD kay..pictures are uploaded by Crystal follow the link here.

New Year New Resolution !! I shall carried forward my 2009's resolution~ since it haven't realised hahaha !! New Year also must have NEW YEAR QUOTE =) I shall call it QUOTE FOR THE YEAR !! and I will use it throughout the year ~ ngek ngek ~ My new quote are I DON'T CARE ~ !! got it ?

Not only I have my own quote, even Crystal have 1 too ~ that is SMACKYOUWITHFISH ~ so if our conversation includes our QUOTE it will be like this 4 box comic I drawn yesterday. LOL



Blue - Crystal
Black - Me

I found it rather stupid lol ~ just to share some stupidity of mine to u guys ~ XD. New sem starting at 7th of Jan, blink blink eye ~ there goes my holiday ~ blink blink eye ~ 2 years past and my P going to change to Competent ~ =) Competent still no car ~ nevermind even I don't own a car ~ I still own a Bus no.11.


Still car is not my ultimate aim now. Having a car now and later make no different. My ultimate aim will be completing ACCA in 2 years time !! I'm doing it slow and taking 2 paper per sem so I hope I can finish it as soon as possible and start to earn my 1st paycheck.

Throughout the year of 2009 i learned alot of things~ be it in real life or through the internet. That teaches me alot of new thing which I may treasure them. May our friendship last long till forever perhaps after working we will find each other and enjoy ? XD that still long to go but yeah life goes on !!

8 Paws:

Green Apple said...

learning new things is always a plus ^_~

Ketapin said...

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day..

Hi there, would you like to exchange blog link with me? ;)

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR BLOG!!!
Please take a look at mine http://justsimplystuff.blogspot.com

PS. Good music taste :)!!

Miss Su said...

Hey, could you please tell me how to add music to my blog?

Thanks,
C

Baby Kangaroo said...

@Ketapin - Hey ~ thanks for dropping by ~ sure =) ur link are?

@anonymous - patoo right ? thanks for dropping by ~ where ure from ? btw thanks =)

Miss Su - Hey ~ There is actually some sites offering some songs with their html codes but as for mine I uploaded the song myself and I just searched for the html code for the player then inserted the uploaded song URL to the player and finally copy the whole code to my blog under HTML code thing.. hehe..

if you don't mind ~ then add in at facebook Joey Fung and umm contact me further so I can teach you ? =)

Baby Kangaroo said...

@Green Apple - Hey ~ I'm TOTALLY AGREE with you =) thanks for dropping by =)

Miss Su said...

Hey buddy, I tried to add you but there's more than one Joey Fung =P

Baby Kangaroo said...

@Miss Su - Oopss im sorry haha..here search me at joeyfung120@gmail.com.