Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Friday, July 27, 2007

Physically and Mentally EXHAUSTED !

YES ! ohh yeaa ~ Finally I'm able to log in .. having problem signing in here to blog. Been
Been very busy lately. Physically and Mentally exhausted..





Bad News ~ Mr Jayan replace Ms. Yiong class for 3 weeks as Ms Yiong met an accident.


By right I only have classes on Tues, Wed and Thurs now whole week ~ except for Saturday and Sunday. LAN sub for Monday and temp class for Friday. 2 things that i don't like bout Mr.Jayan is 1st he always late and 2nd when he teach, he actually do it wrongly on the board.( human error + old man ) i forgive him..


Went to class for just that 2 hrs ~ kinda waste of time though cause he always late and claim that he don't have enough time to teach.



Oh yeah ! i able to find more of her pics ~ Take a LOOK !


















One thing on me that undeniedable is that I like cute and pretty girls.


There's 1 more thing I would like to announce. I LIKE JACEY !

2 Paws:

Anonymous said...

who's that? she looks pretty outwardly.

Baby Kangaroo said...

she kinda like a show girl at TVBS company. I don't know her information in detail so ~ only know her name is Nico.