Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Friday, August 3, 2007

Family Conflict

I just don't understand why the thing have to be like this and can't it be like that. Things that can be solve easily just can't be solve with the right way here. I don't really feel comfortable with the situation that I facing now. My dad and my brother because of small thing they always fight.

That fight I don't really much care about just that the thing bother me is my brother don't really respect my dad and my dad actually choose to avoid it and go to a place where it shouldn't be there which is a small gambling club I can say. My thought of thinking if using gambling method to release stress and know to control it is okay just that when it got addicted to it is not good. When they fight, my dad will use that excuse to go that club and gamble. He once said that " i rather lose money than staying at home seeing you guys fight ." He also use the excuse to go there because sometimes we quarrel and happen that his around.

Since that he have so much money to lose, i think that no point of saving my pocket money and i think i should just use it whenever I want. When my pocket money is finished I can just ask for more since he got so much money to lose to the club. Whenever he came back with a strong cigarette smell, we know that he went the the club. Most probably with a sour face that indicate that his in a bad mood and lose money. He should know that second hand cigarette smoke is not good for health and he always cough at night when he sleep after going to the club. He just don't understand / know how worse it will be if the the case continue.

I just don't understand both them two, nothing I can say bout both of them two because if my words able to solve all the problem; I won't be bothered by this thing.

I bought my new bag yesterday at Wild Channel Pyramid as my previous bag is already worn out. I felt kind of moody these days and the reason is ?
I don't know. Sometimes I felt something missing around me or maybe I felt too bored because there's no new thing to entertain me. Well I think that's it, maybe I lead a boring life after all with a bunch of friends accompanying me.

2 Paws:

« [QiNG*] » ™ said...

cheer up k? my parents also argue everyday. =.= LOL

Edgar Ng said...

i think u shud ask ur dad to read this post.