Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Half Soaked

Yesterday went to 3k to play badminton and we reach about 1 hrs earlier and had our light breakfast there and head to 3k. We start at 12pm and we should start at 12:30 because Chee Jong book at 12:30pm. That doesn't bother us because that person write 12:30 on the receipt so who cares yah ! XD. Our game doesn't end at 2:30pm we end our game like bout 3 something.

After game, as usual A&W to have our lunch. Rayven left us earlier without having lunch with us. Ethan and his friend went to Pyramid and my gang ( Jodie and Jong ) went to Summit to buy comics. We waited quite long for the bus but none of them comes and Jodie called up her mom to send us. Her mom drop us at the nearby bus stop where I usually past by when I walk to college. That time it start to rain a little not much but not for long, the rain start heavier and luckily that I have my umbrella only my pant are soaked wet and my shoe of course.

Well I didn't get a good sleep for few days for some reason I don't know why it seems like I can't get to sleep until 3 or 4am. Maybe something bothers me or I have too many thing to worried with.

0 Paws: