Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Throat Hurts !

Yesterday went to Pyramid with my friends ~ they actually went for movie at first, me and Kenny didn't join them because I don't feel like watching movie and Kenny already watched that. Before the movie start, they went for pool game so I were called to meet them there. While they watching the movie, me and Kenny plan to walk around to check out something and Kenny plan to buy a gift for his friend but he did not buy it because the price and the item is not very nice.

I thought of finding my friend but seems like she wasn't there, so we went to few gift shop and buy nothing. After that we went to McD to have our lunch and them we went to pool again while waiting them out from the movie. They meet us at the pool and after that head to Red Box.

Thanks to our organizer, earlier they were plan to play badminton after movie. When I reach there they said we'll go Red Box instead of badminton. They make me walking along with my racket and I'm afraid of accident like breaking people's belonging with my racket. Anyway we reach Red Box at 4:30 like that and sing for like about 3 hours. Most of them went straight back home except for me because I need to help my mom to buy something.

I meet with Calson after leaving my friend and head to Jusco, have a little talk and get my stuff and head to pizza hut as he need to have his dinner with his family. Nothing much after all I head back home, totally exhausted and my throat feel sort of pain after Karaoke.

Few Hours Later,

Mae Yan ask me to join her at Maple so I'll need to wait for the patch to run and the patch does'nt run as it has to be, make me download the patch manually and it takes times for me to download the patch with a turtle like fast speed. We were at Maple and she ask me to walk around at HappyVille and we take some picture after we decorate the tree with our names, here are the pictures.



Thats Mae Yan , Me and Anna




Nothing much here just a slight different





0 Paws: