Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Paint No Gain !

Sorry for not updating, I was busying collecting my ZONE stuff and didn't really manage to post the videos due to some problems and I'm working on it and hope to share with you guys out there.

No Paint No Gain, if you don't paint your house where you gonna get a nice bright colour for your house and room ? This really No Pain No Gain Lol ~ Actually Painting is fun, just that when you paint the ceiling, you actually stressing your neck because you have to keep look up the ceiling when you paint. It's impossible for a person to paint the ceiling without looking at it, unless that person head have a pair of eyes looking up lol ! Painting the walls are just plain strength or muscle work, you have to apply correct pressure to the paintbrush to paint it to avoid dripping.

Talking about pain, muscle pain to be precise. Neck was okay because last 2 week, my dad and I just wanted to paint the ceiling. Afterall it my neck didn't hurt that much compare to my backbone. After painting I have to bath my dog, that was the tiring part and heck stress my backbone too much for crouching and bending my back in small bathroom to bath him.

While my dad painting the edge of every corner, I in the other room paint the ceiling and wall. This is what they call Teamwork. It might sounds a little boring say to paint the ceiling and wall, but it's fun though. It was a tiring day last Sunday where I woke up early and helping my dad with the painting without breakfast untill 3pm. The next day, I feel my shoulder and arm hurt a little, as I said No Pain No Gain, little muscle pain mean nothing. You have to enjoy what you do when you doing something that are not your specialty. What to do ? I don't have a choice for not helping because I will be staying there and my dad not willing to pay them to paint for us.

I think I gonna stop here and before I go, I will like to share something with you guys. You may saw those pictures from other site already because the pictures I took is from emails. So Enjoy.

Here are 7 pictures of European trucks whose trailers are decorated to look like the sides are missing and the products they are hauling are painted on the sides and back.
This is Creative !




The first one is a bottle of beer and looks so real, like it is coming out the side of the trailer.




The second is canvas tote bag.





The third is Pepsi cases and they are all stacked on the ceiling, and the bottom of the trailer is empty.





The fourth is another truck with the windshield facing the back and there has been a driver painted in the driver's seat looking back over his shoulder to appear like he is driving backwards.




The fifth one is an aquarium with fish swimming in it.





The sixth one is a bookshelf with books lined up in it and a post-it-note with an advertisement on it, probably for the company that sells the books.





The last one is Pringles-Hot & Spicy. The 'inside' of the trailer has the appearance of having been through a fire.

0 Paws: