Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Quiz Answer =)

Question 1 : 22 sweets in total. Rm15 for 15 Sweets, 15 sweets wrapper can exchange for 5 more sweets total 20. 5 sweet wrappers can exchange 1 sweet left 2 sweet wrappers. After finish the last sweet you have 3 wrappers and exchange for the last sweets in total 22 =).

Question 2 : In 20th century, Which Year you turn it around(180 degrees) is also the same year ? Answer is 1961. Try to turn it 180 degrees .


Question 3 : 9 _ _ _ _ 5 fill in so that both 9 _ _ and _ _ 5 is 20. Answer is 9 6 5 9 6 5 .




Not just that quiz answer for this post. I would like to thank whoever pick this souvernir for me from Singapore. Special thanks to Mae Yan cos she's the one who pass it to Chee Jong and Pass it to me.


Front : Singapore is a FINE city






Back : All the Singapore Fines

Overall I think is cute =) Thanks guys.

Help my dog bath today. Before I bath him I actually took this picture which positioned by me when I put him on the chair.


Just before I publish this post, my nose bleed. Must be the weather too hot and I went to clinic to have my antibiotic for my sore throat. thats sucks I hate medicine..... Please drink more water to prevent fever and try not to go out late. Just In Case, you know what I mean. Take Care and Good Night.

0 Paws: