Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pee Tee 1

Summary of PT 1 Bhaddd ~~

Tax - should be okay
Law - Fails badly
Performance management = ? tomorrow

Tomorrow is the last day of PT so after that I can release all my stress out and stress again =.=. It doesn't matter whatz the outcome of the previous result, seriously I need motivation right now !! Something is wrong with me, I mean I always like this for not studying for the subject always last minute work. MOTIVATION anyone ? anyone can help ?

BTW after tomorrow let's relax first and get our result. Hopefully I pass audit and continue in ACCA. Not only that I also need to get my basic right. Hope tomorrow will be a better day, not as today fails badly !!