Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Post Regarding to 甜酸苦辣 ~ 苦啊 !! 闷啊 !!

This Post I mention up there ~ as the title shown is the post is FAKE !! 假的 ~

Why I will post that ?
Coz it just a testing device to test the reader coz my blog die long ago ~ so the chatterbox also die together ~ so I have to put something to find out who actually read my blog.

Why in chinese ?
Abor..not use chinese character cannot show my fakeness ma =.= ~

To my lovely Aunt and Cousinz who misunderstand ~ It's fake don't worry ~
For Your Information, there is a chat in my chatterbox corresponding to this post it says
Joey: FUUYOH !! didnt know got ppl actually see my blog geh..itu testing nia mai worry =)
This part already enough to show that Im Just JOKING !! putting a prank out ~ to test people okay ?

For any Reader out there who also read my chatterbox, you guys should know is fake.

I'll update soon wait for me =)

0 Paws: