Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by Mae Ling =)

RULE : Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!

1. I hate theories.

2. I clean my ear wax everyday.

3. I'm scare of cockroach lol ~.

4. I will die without the internet.

5. I like pretty and cutes girls ? lol ~

6. ZONE is teh best eventhou already disbanded ~

7. Both my eye power totalled up to 1500k

8. I hate calling people jie jie, kor kor, ,mei mei and di di.

9. I misses NS life with friends.

10. I wish to be born with super natural power ( not flying or see thru vision )

11. I'm alergic of Alcohol > so don't call me sip or drink any.

12. 24 hours a day is not enough for me. =)

13. Textbook makes me sleepy.

14. I like horror stuff~ (ghostly stuff ~ )Video or books suits me well.

15. I just fooled few of my friends. Sorry my fellows Hanagamo's ~



Tag: All Hanagamo Members ( You know who you are )

0 Paws: