Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random with a R

Pt2 already ended I think passing is not a problem with the help of J hahaha !! anyway my post for today is not bout this.

I finally found 1 show that can compare with 1 litre of tears le..real story also la because it's a show for 2 years and they finally graduate then the show ends.. actually i didn't watch the whole thing i mean for like 500++ episodes normally also watch it online because last time time clashes with my schedule and only few weeks started to watch and now they graduate feels like my entertaintment source reduce. Luckily some of them still acting and hosting some shows, after all their last episodes was quite sad and include some funny parts which makes u cry and laugh.

Still downloading some dramas and need to wait patiently because the download speed is SLOW !!! but is worth waiting la ! like I downloaded ZONE Final Concert..nothing to proud with I should have buy their DVD. Yeah so lucky no one saw me sobbing or something like that.

Crap got bitten by my dawg ~ got plaster around my finger =(

Suppose to wake up early in tomorrow morning to clean or have some business with my new house..but I'm still awake...guess I'll become working zombie then..

When is the next gathering ?? I seriously need to go out for a walk or something..I just feels like going out anyone ? XD =)

0 Paws: