Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ordinary but Fun day

As usual Mr.Jayan late for almost 1 hours if I not mistaken. I don't know why and how just that this morning we all feel like taking pictures and playing with the phones ~ We took some pictures and some pictures of me taken by my friend actually a candid one.

During break time, I met Ashiela and kinda have a little chat, little chat as in just a while. After that, me and Jacey actually went to the Foyer there to get some nice shot =) . Surprisingly when we reach our class, not much of them in the class. Earlier I feel kind of energize until the end of the class I feel a little bit sleepy and yawn couples of times.

Well not really much thing I can type here cause it just an ordinary day, nothing much happen today just happen to took some pictures with my friends. Here are the picture we took before Mr.Jayan reach.


Phone United with Cute Tortoise and Pig.


Look at Kenny, Begging for help.


This Pic is Perfect !.


This pic is taken by Jodie. Chee Jong lost in no where.


Jacey and Me


Alright this part is taken from 光明日报( Guang Ming Re Bao ) about horoscope thingy. Scorpio is my horoscope so I will only post mine here. =)

用 星 座 搞 定 网 路 情 人

天 蝎 座 把 网 路 当 成 抓 迷 藏 的 游 戏 场

天 蝎 座 对 爱 有 强 烈 的 直 觉 , 通 常 第 六 感 都 很 好 。
天 蝎 座 不 随 意 地 表 示 自 己 对 爱 的 真 实 态 度 , 总 是 先 度 量 对 方 。
即 使 是 谈 网 恋 爱 , 天 蝎 座 也 希 望 能 有 爱 的 信 差 替 你 来 化 解 一 些 暧 昧 状 况 。

如 何 辨 识 网 路 情 人 是 天 蝎 座 : 感 觉 得 出 来 他 对 自 己 的 隐 私 好 像 多 加 保 护 , 不 太 说 太 过 深 入 的 事 情 。

Upon Request from anonymous, i will post Pisces description here.

用 星 座 搞 定 网 路 情 人

双 鱼 座 喜 欢 结 交 有 共 同 兴 趣 , 可 以 一 起 编 梦 的 朋 友 。

如 何 辨 识 网 路 情 人 是 双 鱼 座 : 很 喜 欢 做 梦 , 尤 其 有 些 回 答 听 起 来 都 像 是 梦 话 。


4 Paws:

Anonymous said...

monkey
can you like trnslate them to bi

heeeeeee

eh, put pieces punya

Baby Kangaroo said...

er.. who u calling monkey? monkey hahahha !! why you want me translate them to bi ? because u banana or u can't see mandarin character ?

upon ur request i will post pieces after my scorpio description then.

Put ur name also please. If not mistaken ure kenny right !

choco said...

me la

Baby Kangaroo said...

oh swt ~ ... i thought u know how to read chinese gehh..why still wan me translate it in bi ~ u know my bi sux right LOL !!