Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

T-Shirt Day

Wednesday is ACCA T-shirt day where all the student that studying ACCA course must wear the T-shirt. We actually informed by the member of ACCA club that some one from UK coming to our college to do something, sort of like surveying and some sort of awarding platinum stuff which I don't really know in detail.

Even though we were informed or I can say most of the student is informed to wear the T-shirt today but seems like some of them are not wearing it, which I think they are not proud to be in ACCA. I talking about that particular group that consist 95% of bitches and 2nd generation and another 5% innocent people. Sorry to say that from what I see is our group is the most united one and the others are nothing.

After all, Nithia our class rep been chosen to be CAT representative OH YEAHH !! that's cool. I don't know why I feel energize today, I don't feel sleepy, I don't feel bored. I wonder what had happen to me today. After class we went to pizza hut to had our lunch and pool for 1 and a half hours. Here are the pics that we took today.


Kenny At PizzaHut looking at no where ~


This is Ethan , Kenny and Me Camwhoring LOL !


This 2 young lady named Jodie and Rayven ~


Finally, Kenny Aiming the Cue

0 Paws: