Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Monday, August 20, 2007

Not a very Good Day


This Cute or what ? This is a hedgehog like turtle.

My arm got drawn by Crystal and Jodie while listening the presentation at Lan Class today. Everything is so screwed today, the projector not synchronizing with the laptop and we have to let Ms. Neetha wait and look at her face, a very dissatisfied look. Since we can't use the laptop to present our work, we have no choice to downgrade our files and present it using the computer .

After the downgrade, our slide turn out to be a little dull and quite troublesome. Well the presentation also a mess, but who cares anyway. As long as I my mark for the presentation, that will enough to help me pass my Malaysian Studies Exam.

0 Paws: