Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1st Neoprint

Rightt ~ what I can say is, Mae Yan never give me a good sleep. Why so ? Cos she will call me early in the morning when I haven't really want to wake up YET. Anyway call me for reason mostly frisbee ! hahaha !! okay today different case la kay !! As I said if wanna come out take picture call me =) and ofcoz we HANAGAMO ENTERPRISE never get to take a picture before for memorial. So we went to Pyramid to have MY 1st Neoprint and I don't think the other 5 person is 1st time doing this. Ngek Ngek.

They use heck of time to edit the pictures and the timer stop at 060 which it means 60 seconds. While they editing, Me Kenny and Jong went to arcade centre ( forgot what leisure already , that doesn't important ) and play for half an hours I don't know didn't really record the time or something. From there you can see the girls take how long time to edit the pictures now..The end result was great eventhough I don't have time looking at it for this moment but I know the end result is great cause I notice while helping them cutting them in pieces.

Went to frisbee today as what the girls wishes, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ? hahha =) I'm totally fine with it cause I miss out the Tuesday one. Yan and Kenny didn't join us say need to meet someone. Back home at around 6.30pm and rest for 20 minutes and guess what ? I feel so exhausted and tired, that's not the point actually I felt so hot and keep on drinking water. Drinking water is good but the feeling like now you drink now the water drain just like that. Till I notice something HUALA !

LOOK AT IT ! is 32.7 Degrees Celcius at 6:53 PM No Lies !
Can't believe man ! with this kind of temperature there are still crazy people playing frisbee !!
Like what I said the previous post what happen to our earth ? Something is Wrong !
How long more we will send to moon ? No one knows =)


Weird huh to see my dog stand up and rest his arm on my leg..normally he won't do that without a reason. When I snapping this picture, I actually holding and eating Keropok Udang. He was rather cute. Look at his face , Crave for the FOOD ! haha anyway It's 2.58AM already and I need to Sleep already. Result coming out on NEXT MONDAY !! Wow am I going to meet back some Loser like me who fails the paper or I meet new people while I working at Accounting firm as a part timers ? We'll Finding Real SOON !!

0 Paws: