Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tagged By Chee Jong

Instructions:
Remove one question from below and add in your own question,
make it a total 20 questions.
Then tag 8 people from your list.
List them out at the end of the post.
Notify them that they have been tagged.


1. At what age you wish to marry?
Around 28 baa..


2. Are you straight?
Ofcoz im Straight ! S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T i only like girls =.=


3. Do you smoke?
A NO will be the answer. why ? coz imma Anti Smoker and i Hate it.


4. What are the things i interest now??
More on ZONE eventhou they already disbanded.


5. List out two things that you'd like to do now.
Relax and becoming couch potato ~


6. How old are you?
1989 nov 8 count urself.


7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
Phone Credit T.T


8. Do you believe in love at first sight ?
I do believe but am I naive ?

9. Currently into?
Routine stuff nothing much online 24/7 a day without fail.


10. Getting married is going to heaven or grave?
Eveything have both effect good and bad you name it.


11. How many kids do you want?
2 i think is ideal 1 boy 1 girl or 2 boy also okay =) muz have son


12. Are you in love?
Not really..

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
its been a very long time I didnt go out for dinner.


14. Name the latest book you bought?
None..I don't buy books =) except for textbook =.=


15. Do you believe in open book test?
Believe in open book test but i also believe the answer you won't find inside the book =)


16. Single or Attached?
Single and never attached =.= no one wants me..


17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
Can't think of any, too many liao =.=


18. The most exciting place you want to go?
Shooting range I wanna shoot again !!


19. Which quality is more important in a lover. Looks or personality?
For me, Personality is more important than looks. What for you get a pretty girl with a bad personality ?


20. Make 3 wishes?
I wish I could graduate in 4 years times from when I started my course.
I also wish that I can find my love one ( not being despo )
Last wish i keep for myself not revealing =) PEACE


Tag
1. Edgar
2. Jacey
3. Christine
4. Mae Ling
5. Chu Ying
6. Chee Ping
7. Sze Jin
8. Qing

0 Paws: