Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, August 31, 2008

National Day

I changed my song. Enjoy listening it while viewing my page. Hope you like it.


31.8.08 is Malaysia Independant Day. Okay..MERDEKA ? Don't really feel the mood around my area because Sunway Group doesn't fire up any fireworks this year, I wonder why ? Even if they fire up the fireworks it's not like I can see it from my apartment. The other block is blocking so can't really see it unless it fire up way higher than the block, then only I can see it from my balcony =). Feel so lazy though to walk out and stand there watching the same fireworks over and over again.


Well suppose to be quite happy for 51 years of independant, freedom, and no one carrying submachine guns or rifle around the streets. =X At least Malaysia doesn't have to declare war with other country.


Currently interest or watching 18 禁不禁 ( The Teen Age ) and 黑糖群侠传 ( The Legend of Brown Sugar Chilvaries ).

18 禁不禁 The Teen Age starring 阿本,小薰,张家宁,地球,唐以菲,周曉涵 and EaStyle 2 member who is 丫美 and 小草.
For more Info please click here.


黑糖群侠传 ( The Legend of Brown Sugar Chilvaries ) starring by 王子, 阿緯, 小煜, 小薰, ㄚ頭, 小蠻, 阿本, 小馬, Mei Mei, 唐以菲, 张家宁.
For more Detail please click here.


Note when accessing this site you might be asked to change your language in order to view chinese word as URL. You can simply ignore and continue surf the site.

Credit :

0 Paws: