Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Examination Result

Today(Monday) is the day, this morning woke up and straight up to check my mail. WOW look at what I see, there's no new E-mails for me. Nothing much to say about it, then half and hours or more later, (1) Inbox !! knew it from ACCA, result is out and I'm so dead bout it cause from what I predict I will probably fail 2 theory papers. Suprisingly, I pass one of them and I failed one of them. GG la !

Retaking the paper won't burden me too much because I only have one to complete to advance to a higher level. So for now I can FOCUS, CONCERNTRATE on the bloody T8 Audit Paper !! Doesn't want to FLAME anyone here, you people who read my blog will know who I wanna flame. Being kind here don't want screw you in public =).

Summary
T5 PASS
T7 PASS
T8 FAIL
T9 PASS

Nothing to be proud with, I will surely clear it this time. Gonna Pawn T8 before you Pawn Me

0 Paws: