Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tagged by Sze Jin, Chu Ying and Chee Jong

1. what's the relationship of you and her/him ?
All Friend lurh ~

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him ?
Sze Jin -
1. Sporty
2. Extreme frisbee player
3. Water tank ( no offence )
4. A person who like to sell friend XD
5. Will hit me when she see me HAHA !!

Chu Ying -

1. Love watching movies ~
2. Nice to chat with
3. Hardworking person =)
4. Like to stay at home ? XD
5. Like turtle very much ?


Chee Jong -
1. Sporty
2. Very careless always injure
3. Do everything also very serious
4. A very good friend
5. Like to help people

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you
Both Girls - I think none lo..
Chee Jong - Calling me didi once LOL !

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you
Both Girls - I think none also lo..
Chee Jong - helping me on me on my homework or revision i guess =)


5. If she/he became your lover, you will..
Sze Jin - commit suicide =X Jk...run away coz she will sell me to someone ~
Chu Ying - duno le..coz she wont sell me so i won't run away hahah !!

Chee Jong - Wont la ! i not gay he not gay ! XD

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will..
Sze Jin - I will make her suffer when she see me HAHA !! =) *grins*
Chu Ying - will make her suffer also ? XD

Chee Jong - make him suffe also la LOL !! enemy what ! XD
( IF only laa ~ btw become enemy most likely also don't talk how to make people suffer ) XD
( This will not happen )


7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
Sze Jin - Buying and selling friends matters ?
Chu Ying - Her mood ?

Chee Jong - Impossible la please..he wan I also dowan laa !! hahahha !!

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is..
All - don't know le..either she/he pissed me off or i pissed her/him off LOL

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is ?
Sze Jin - Sell her to someone ? HAHA !! Revengeee ~ no la just kidding maybe hang out also ?
Chu Ying - Hang out ba ~

Chee Jong - Hang out together with friend also lu ~

10. The overall impression of him/her is...
Both Girls - Both girls also OK de =)
Chee Jong - He super OK de hahahha !!

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you ?
Comp freak ~ NO life ? ~ Nice person wahaha ~

12. The character of you for yourself is ?
I'm someone who prefer staying at home rather than going out. I must go online everyday no matter what, nothing fails me unless -comp spoil -internet down -power cut. Happy or Sad music will always be with me. =)

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is ?
Not being sporty and lazy.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is ?
I guess having 6 pax lol ~ being hardworking and being sporty ? maybe without spec also =X

15. For the people who care about you and likes you, say something about them.
Thanks you ? without them I wouldn't know I actually exist in this world. =) kekeke.. Those who care me I can feel, the one who likes me tell me if you do coz i won't know=)

Ten people to tag
1. Jong
2. Kenny
3. Jodie
4. Mae Yan
5. Rayven
6. Jacey
7. Chu Ying
8. Evelyn
9. Li Yun
10. Mae Ling

who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
I don't know

no.3 is a male or female ?
Female

if no.7 and no.10 were together, would it be a good thing ?
no unless they are lesbian

no.5 and no.8 ?
no again unless they prefer same sex =X

what is no.1 studying about?
CAT lo !

is no.4 single ?
ya single

say something about no.6 ?
Pretty

0 Paws: