Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Belated Dragon Boat Festival

Happy Belated Dragon Boat Festival to all my Friends ! It's already past 12 so today is Thursday. Yesterday me and my mom was busying wrapping dumplings. I help my mom to chop the garlic and onions where onions is not a good thing to chop because your eyes will feel pain. Before wrapping the dumplings alot of thing need to prepare such as bamboo leaves, dried shrimps, chestnuts, Beans which I don't know what it call, Cooked meat and mushroom with alot of chopped onion and garlic and five spices last but not least Half cooked Glutinous rice with five spices. The Fun part is wrapping my own meat dumplings, this is my second experience wrapping meat dumplings.Look at the picture below looks nice and a success I can say. Meat Dumplings is best to steam using a pressure cooker and steam for 45 minutes till 1 hours depends on the Glutinous rice.


Main Ingredients



Cooked Meat and Mushroom



Dried Shrimps, Chestnuts and Beans



Glutinous Rice





Dumplings without bamboo leaves don't call a dumplings.

Bamboo Leaves



Meat Dumpling That I Wrap



After Steam ( Cooked )



I will show you the content inside when I open it.

1 Paws:

Janus995 said...

I wanttttttttttttt :D :D :D :D~~~~~~~