Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm Tagged

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Joey Fung Wai Lunn
Birth Date : 08/11/1989
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Black
Right or left : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : being short sighted
My Fears : cockroaches =X
My weaknesses : unable to explain things clearly.
My Perfect Pizza : Hand Tossed

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : Bed time over
My bedtime : Midnight
My most missed memory: The standard 6 era.

How simple it was.LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : pepsi
Single or group dates : single
Adidas or Nike : Adidas
Tea or Nestea : Both
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : Both I say.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : no
Curse : I do Curse but not as much as wei jie i guess
Take a shower : Yes
Have a crush : Guess so
Think you've been in love : nope
Go to school : no
Want to get married : not now.
Believe in yourself : not really
Think you're a health freak : 50 50 ?

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : Yeap
Gone to the mall : Yeap
Been on stage : Yes. Performing Indian Dance
Eaten sushi : Yeap.
Dyed your hair : Nope

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : No.
Changed who you were to fit in : Nope

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : Yeah.

LAYER 9 : IN A GURL..
Best eye colour : doesn't matter as long as its not white in colour.
Best hair colour : Blonde.
Short hair or long hair : Long Hair.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : Eating Mamee.
Hour ago : Taking Bath.
1 day ago : Helping Ee Woon with her assignment
1 month ago : Busying with test and exam.
Year ago : Slowly improving myself at Account and Addmaths

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : My Family, Friends and Money
I feel : Kinda bored during holidays.
I hate : Mr. Jayan
I hide : something from someone
I miss : My Friends
I need : Tons of cash.

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
Christine
Crystal
Edgar
Janus
Wei Ping

0 Paws: