Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Revision Week

I didn't blog for 3 days because I was too tired to blog. Internet kind of slow and have problem loading web pages. Last Sunday, Kian Guan text message me to ask if I'm able to meet him at Pyramid cause he went to Pyramid on that day. I just simply go there and walk around with him for like 2 to 3 hours. After that he and his friend went for skating and I couldn't join them because I have to go cause it's kinda late, so i go back home and watch TV ! Nothing much on that day thought, just plain and simple day.

Last Monday, another free day for me. I bought my FF12 DVD quite some time already and I only played for 14 hrs in my record. I continued play for another 2 hrs and I think I will continue after my exam End. Yesterday, Malaysian Studies and CBE demo class. I took Brands Chicken Essence to boost myself so I won't feel that tired when I go to college. Quite effective I can say but my thought told me that is that a real Chicken Essence or contain caffeine. Who knows. After Demo, I went to Pyramid with Anthony to buy something. Wanted to buy Ragnarok Online 2 Cd at Animetech but out of stock. Sad case ~ anyway we went to Giant to bought something to eat. Back home, he transfer RO Private server to my computer using EHD. We been facing problem to connect the EHD to my computer. Transfer rate is slow, and took us for like 45 minutes. What to do ? I'm not using high end system, but then gonna upgrade it real soon. 1st time seeing people eat a 90gram cadbury in 1-2 minutes and he told me that he eat 3 pax a day after NS. OMG eating so much of these gonna get diabetis. Ughh keep cadbury away from me, not my style eating cadbury chocolate. I like White Chocolates =) Yummy ~!!

Time to do revision today, going to do DEMO question and revise Paper 1 for today. I will not stop my routine for shutting down my computer or disconnecting the internet. Till Now Ciaoz.

0 Paws: