Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Agong Birthday

June 1st Agong Birthday but class still on even it's Saturday ! This morning went to Medan with my dad as he send me to college. As usual Mr Jayan late for 40+ minutes and when he reach to college, he then realise today was a public holiday. Before he reach college, we were given a set of paper to do. At first my concerntration were there but after he come in, I can't concerntrate at all because he keep on talking rubbish and nonsense. Chee Jong late for like 40+ minutes too if I didn't call him I think he won't come to college. The worst thing is Cafeteria is closed, none of them working today !! I want ROTI CANAI !! addicted to it. Well no break in the middle till 12.30 PM. Once again, me, Kenny and Chee Jong went to Medan to have our Lunch. Both me and Kenny have Claypot Dried Yee Mee and for Chee Jong he have Wan Tan Mee. The problem is we finish our claypot already but Chee Jong's order haven't serve him yet so he decided to take it himself.

After Lunch break, there's only few of us inside the classroom and when Mr Jayan come in; he just can't stop giving answer to us eventhough there's only 6 of us inside the class. Not long after he gave us the answer a whole bunch of them coming in together. I lost all my concerntration after the lunch break and got very confuse with what Mr Jayan had teach and explain to us. He actually asked Wei Ping and Kenny to answer the question. Everything went so blank and blur when he ask me to answer his BANK RECONCILATION question because I haven't finish it yet he giving all the answer. Actually I have the mood to do the question but seems like all the thing make my mood change and kinda headache to see those question paper. After class back home finally I can rest myself. I can play till late ngiht and wake up late tomorrow because tomorrow is Sunday.

Yesterday, my bro actually downloaded Bleach Saien Concert. Nice Concert anyways. Not all character involve but there's some are really cool. Main actor Kurosaki Ichigo has the longest script to memorize . You guy's should have watch it. Anyway time for me to go bed now . Adious.

0 Paws: