Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dizzy ~


Yesterday feel dizzy before I go to bed and when I wake up today I feel like lost of balance. I can't even walk straight like I wanted to. Feel like vomiting maybe due to lack of sleep and been very tired these few days. But I still manage to attend class today.

After class me and Chee Jong went to Summit as he want to buy comics back. After back from Summit, it's already 4:20pm if not mistaken. The weather was HOT this week, try to think that indoor temperature was like 32.5-32.9 degrees, outdoor weather will reach how high. To solve all the thirstiness, I decide to squeeze out all the juice from Oranges that is bought by my mom few days ago. Here are the end result.

Orange Juice

Recommendation : Serve Cold

Don't jealous ya, If you want it squeeze it yourself =)

4 Paws:

Snail Evelyn said...

Wah wah.. how many oranges there o?? it's like so so so.....PEKAT. lols...

Baby Kangaroo said...

around 10 oranges lor..can make 3-4 cups =) XD

Li Yun said...

i tot tat is egg...
lolx...

Baby Kangaroo said...

wahahhahaha !! swt le ~ there write Orange Juice liao kekeke..XD