Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day !!

Today 11/5/2008 is World Wide Mother's Day if not mistaken..right.. I did not wish my mom Happy Mother's Day, I did not say I Love You Mom to her BUT ! she know we love her =). We watched one Movie together though. That movie I can say quite funny, you guys can download or watch it online. The title of the movie is My DNA says I Love You. Anyway today's dinner didn't want her to cook and thought of tapao some nasi lemak or something but they didn't sell today sooo ~ end up buying KFC =).

I been gaming the whole week without touching any study material except for today, sort of read through the pocketnotes attached by Mr. Jay. So far I feel that the pocket notes is very useful. If you guys have not download the pocket notes you can get from our group blog. It already attached by Ding Yan. You guys can actually find out your own Exam Centre at MyACCA. After you log in into MyACCA press Print Duplicate Dockets to see your Exam Centre. Unfortunately my Exam Centre STILL at Seri Sedaya. Which it doesn't make any differences because both Sunway and Seri Sedaya also 20 minutes journey walk but of course I prefer having my exam at Sunway because that's my Home Centre XD.


This chorus is taken from a song called 分享 from 伍思凱. Eventhough this song is quite old but it is meaningful and quite nice to hear it. Hope you guys still remember this song. If you want this song I can send it to you just let me know at anywhere here or MSN.

與你分享的快樂 勝過獨自擁有

至今我仍 深深感動

好友如同一扇窗

能讓視野不同


與你分享的快樂 勝過獨自擁有

至今我仍 深深感動

好友如同一扇門

讓世界(變)開闊



Hate to use my Njstar Commuicator because have day delays which it screw everything up but still I need that.



天涯何处无芳草。但是我的芳草在哪里啊 ~ 芳草啊 芳草 你在哪里?

0 Paws: