Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Monday, May 12, 2008

Tired and Sleepy...

72%


Lets101 Quizzes - Quizzes for Fun


Attended T5 class today with Mr.Jay . Quite tiring and sleepy after back home. Hope I could see things with my eye close but it is impossible for me to do that. This is the 3rd time I made changes on this post because it started to pissed me when I don't get my post complete for so many times and I hope this post works. Feel like cursing now because of this matter. Right then I will try to recall as much thing as possible to type out because only small proportions appear in the post.


Tomorrow class gonna be a long day because class starts at 830 in the morning and end 630 in the evening. It doesn't makes much differences because today class only end slightly early than it is scheduled. Eventhough Im super tired and sleepy right now, my eye couldn't open any wider now but still cant excuse myself for not doing Mr.Jay homework. About tomorrow small test I can study tomorrow cause it not much a thing actually according to Mr.Jay. I think I'll stop here because I come here just to post something out.


酸酸的味道 就是幸福的预告
我喜欢你 想大声的炫耀
甜甜的味道 就像飘浮的气泡
你说爱我 让全世界知道

0 Paws: