Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mock Ends ~

Finally Mock exam end already. The night before I sleep I felt my head is heavier than usual when I sleep, maybe because what I read all inside my head. Ofcoz not !! XD too tired already plus abit of stress I suppose ?

When doing the MOCK exam I felt like sort of relax and not so stressful I can say compare to last time I do my T8 Mock under MR.ROBERT that good for nothing old bag who own his own Audit Firm and lecturing our class and in the end nothing comes out from a 'good input' that leads to a bad output. Fine let just forget bout past and talk about present or future ? XD

Feels so light when I finish my Mock exam, overall I think it was okay ? Pt2 I feels OK but not that OK.. maybe mock will be better because MR.Jay says he will set easy question so call T8 standard XD. I write what I know and waffle what I don't HAHA !! Results have to wait till my next class which is my EDC/EFC class that falls on NOV 24th-26th.

Well that company calls me before MOCK exam, she then need to get 2 person to work for them on friday, require atleast 1 girl if possible. That fills up Jodie place and 1 more empty space so I want it because I kinda broke haha ~ so umm still discuss with them. After Mock we went to 3k to play badminton, then when I confirm with her, she said she need one more person then kok wai earlier he let the place for me cause earlier I say I want ma ~ then now got 1 more space den put him in lor + I have transport to go work now. If Kok Wai / Chee Jong din go le, then I have to walk there by myself aka Bus No.11 .

It was rather weird because normally when we play badminton, on the spot I will feel exhausted and tiring but seems like that day I don't feel the effect of any muscle pain and all sort of crap but after 2 days, I feel slight muscle pain. Not too bad paying RM20 for 3 court XD playing for like 2 and half hours.

On Tuesday, we do Stock Count and on Friday we do Stock Take. Wow there's a book exhibition or something at KLCC, 300 books need for the exhibition. We then locate the book from the computer accordingly from the list given by the storekeeper. While checking for location, we found out some errors done by the other team XD. e.g Quantity is there but location not written. One thing that I don't like is the other team key in the location in small letter but I think that's still OK can accept just a little umm not happy looking small letter there HAHA !! XD

When all the book is located, we all have to find it from racks or even bulk store by shifting the book from floor to chairs to reach the books. Quite impresive to see the Jr.Storekeeper to locate the missing location books because he only work for bout 7 months. Books that are needed for the exhibition piles up like a mountain in just a few minutes and there is still more to go. I see the Jr.Storekeeper busying packing the books not even half of it, another pile comes in and we really don't know where to put it because there is no extra spaces for us to put the book anymore.

I will have to thank whoever the one who treat us the lunch and teabreak. Eventhough I don't know who are you, most probably the Trade Sales Manager I guess. After lunch, we receive command from the storekeeper to put in some new updates for the book inside the bulk store. Not long there is Auditor from UK lead by company staff showing around the place to the auditor. Sounds cool huh ? That's my future HAHA !! =) =X Then I saw the Jr.Storekeeper eating inside the store, poor him he don't even have time to go out and eat. Perhaps he need to take care of the store and not leaving the store without supervision.

Updating the books causes confusion among us and the Storekeeper. There is alot of Release update and there is the instruction for which update is needed and which is not. Wow, it started that we all have confuse and even messing up the papers on the tables. Right then we got it right and still there is some problems like missing pages and so on.

Now staying at home is kind of bored, because some game not running that it suppose to be and quite lazy to watch TV because my dad shifted the TV to next house.
Something bothers me since the day I 1st work till now and I'm thinking how to solves it. Haih ~ What should I do ? Well better leave it to myself then is P&C afterall. Goood nite people.

0 Paws: