Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Saturday, October 18, 2008

When Sore Throat Meets Joey

Been having a sore throat starting from last sunday actually, starting I woke up I felt my throat was abit umm not uncomfortable so I didn't care bout it because my schedule is quite tight that day, went here and there buy this and that then evening raining and felt headache and so on.

On monday officially, I seriously feeling cold and dizzy in the morning but class still need to attend, so I ate a panadol to hold myself and went to class as usual. It was quite suck to sick at this timing because it's like near test or exam I will fall sick. I don't think is a stress situation for this and I think this is cause by the weather. Almost everyday it rains. Tuesday class still go on but slightly better, never see doctor cause I think I still be able to recover myself without any medication.

Sick still on to Wednesday and still I felt the sore throat is still there and it's slightly by day. I'm confidence that my antibody able to defend my immune system from sore throat. =) The reason that I don't wanna consult a doctor because I don't want to take antibiotic. If you can recover it by yourself, you wouldn't need anything to help you recover.

Cough for few days after sore throat now my sore throat is 90% recovery and as for my cough I think bout 70%. Been drinking cough medicine at night before sleep, what I can tell you that drinking that cough medicine will send you straight to bed after 30 minutes or so.

PT2 result still not out yet and I not sure how welli did on that paper. MOCK is just few days ahead and I still didn't really prepare for it. Started study but today not in a mood to study at all, maybe my concerntrate just now focus enough. It's been a long time we never go out, I hope after MOCK we can hang out together but not after FINAL. After FINAL we will sure be going out, it just that I feel that we need to hang out once in a while to have fun, relax and away from all the papers notes and textbook.

Few weeks ago, Mae Yan said we should have do something crazy and I think TEMPO game is quite nice to play if you know the rules for it. This may not be the crazy thing she mention but I think we can do this when we are together, it doesn't matter we have 6 person or more than that, more people more choices to pick. I have a clip here to share bout this TEMPO game, any suggestion after seeing the video please leave a comment at PAWS ( comment section ) or directly from Chatterbox.



Sometimes when I think of my NS life, I actually missed the good old time when we actually do things together, I may mention this before but still I wanna mention again. The song that composed by Izxen and 瑞豪, I will always remember. Here is the Lyrics for the song

走过
作词: Izxen , 瑞豪 编曲: Izxen

你哭过了 是应为你觉得 孤单 别哭泣 别害怕
应为会有我们一直陪伴在你身边

像哭过了 但并没有 只是感触 泛红了双眼
试试回想 七十日里 虽然辛苦 也充满了快乐

也许你不如此想 至少你懂得去珍惜 珍惜
我们陪你走到最后 应为你曾带给大家快乐

七十日虽然漫长 但一转眼就过了 wo~
你是否还记得 那走过的回忆
留在心里 我永远永远都挥散不去

七十日虽然漫长 但究竟还是要走 wo~
你是否还在这 听大家的歌声
说了再见 愿到永远都不变

你依然是大家的朋友

Rap:
七十日虽然漫长 但一转眼就过了 wo~
你是否还记得 那走过的回忆
留在心里 我永远永远都挥散不去

七十日虽然漫 但究竟还是要走 wo~
你是否还在这 听大家的歌声
说了再见 愿到永远都不变 都不变 ~

你依然是大家的朋友

七十日虽然漫长 但一转眼就过了 wo~
你是否还记得 那走过的回忆
留在心里 我永远永远都挥散不去

七十日虽然漫 但究竟还是要走 wo~
你是否还在这 听大家的歌声
说了再见 愿到永远都不变

你依然是大家的朋友

Well you people who never went to the camp you might think I'm crazy or something, is true I don't really like the overall activities but I enjoy knowing friends and slowly getting closer to each other like brothers and work as a company or a group together.

After NS life we hardly held a meeting, because everyone have his/her path to walk and everyone is busy work towards their aims and career. I will never forget the moment where we used to talk and laugh or even cry together eventhough we have our own aims and our path to walk on and I always hope you people out there stay healthy as always and together we works towards to our aim. Most importantly be happy.

0 Paws: