Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Worst Steamboat EVER !!

I changed my song hope you guys like it. Enjoy ~

I tell you there is 1 steamboat restaurant is the worst steamboat restaurant I ever go which is TASTY POT STEAMBOAT RESTAURANT !! It may be looks crowded, thing may looks delicious but I tell you, you will regret going there.

Me and my dad thought of going out eating and he wants to eat steamboat, so like what he said that steamboat restaurant is quite crowded so we went there. Met Kok Wai when I taking the food. This restaurant has the worse service among the other steamboat restaurant at the dataran menteri sunway there.

1st they serve us 1 pot of tea, a normally small sized teapot only able to fill 2 glass of tea. After that we asked them to refill for us but we ask them for few times, finally they take away the teapot. We thought they will refill for us but we waited quite long any still the teapot haven't send back. Screw it then, we ordered 2 cup of tea and yet they still haven't serve us the tea.

After that, some supervisor people walking around checking the tables and all that, and informed the other person to settle few tables which my tables is under HER service. You know what ? The supervisor just walk away and she pretending like nothing happen and do other thing. Not only my table have problem, other tables also facing the same fuck up problem. What is this ? What kind of service is this ? I don't get what I paid for =.= .. Seriously screw this restaurant, this is THE FIRST AND THE LAST TIME I ever go to that restaurant. I won't even go if it offers me for Free.

1 more thing is the seafood are not all fresh. Suck ~ !! Wonder how it survive till now. Zzz listen to my advice don't ever go there, but if you wanna try I can't stop you.

0 Paws: