Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Boring Day

It's Tuesday again. Another 3 hrs boring class.Thought of waking up early in the morning but I overslept. Not just me but my dad too. Today I reach college 1 hr early to work with the newspaper report. After class, Chin Yew actually make this plan out say want to go genting after exam. I have to think about it lo..still cant sure yet. For me genting is nothing lor. Back home feel so tired and sleepy, thanks to the Malaysian weather.

The 1st thing I do when i reach home is to find things to eat.So hungry I just drank 1 cup of soya and few piece of biscuit.Luckily my mom bought a box of popcorn from genting, I didn't finish it just took abit to eat. Back to my computer desk, i receive a mail from tickle and i actually do it. Here is my result :


Joey, your lucky number is number Five


Hey there, smarty pants! You Number 5s might wear that nickname well because you're pretty clever—sometimes too clever for your own good. You have an incredible thirst for knowledge, but you don't glean all your information from books. As your Observer moniker suggests, you divine information from watching others—but not always from an up close and personal perspective. That doesn't mean you're not good one-on-one, however. In fact, you'd probably prefer an intimate setting with intelligent conversations over a rockin' party with a crossfire of smack talk. You've got a brain like a sponge and the work ethic to wring it dry. Whether it's finding a cure for cancer, solving a crime, researching the great American novel, building a house, or designing the next killer application, your wisdom is vast, Master 5. Just be careful you don't trip that nerd alarm on your way to the Nobel prize. Other 5s who share your creative bent? Georgia O'Keefe, Isaac Newton, and Stanley Kubrick.

Thought this week only have 2 classes but seems like I wrong. There's another 2 class EDC and EFC revision classes and finally saturday MOCK exam. I have no choice to do the revision kit today and make sure I wont chase out by Ms Geetha =).

0 Paws: