Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Simply Sucks

Totally Sucks !! I didn't expect myself of getting such low marks for MOCK Paper 1. I only got 58 marks for my MOCK and passing marks was 56, I nearly fail and have to re-sit the MOCK paper again. When I do my Paper I don't feel that I will wrong that much but when I get my paper back, I totally Stunned, Shocked.I didn't know I did that badly and got low marks. Well better luck next time. Try harder next time ! As for Paper 2 I think I didn't make it cause most of the question from CBE Demo that Ms Geetha haven't cover up for us. Yesterday was a suffering day not to say really suffer but not a good day. Early morning rain falls, my first thought was since the rain it's not that heavy so I decided to walk to college. Few minutes past, the rain start to rain heavily and my mom advise me to take a cab to college and wear a windbreaker. The rain was heavy and by the time I reach the bus stop, my pants and my shoe are soaked. I tried to call Nithia cause I know that she will pass by so I try my luck. Bad news for me that She told me that she already pass the bus stop and on the way to college. It doesn't really matter afterall, I think about 2 minutes after I hang up I saw a mini bus coming right toward to the bus stop. You know what happen next ? The mini bus that coming toward to the bus stop is going to Sunway College ( I'm Save ).

That day Mr Jayan never give us any break, he just allow us to go to the toilet. Class start from 9AM to 1PM no break for breakfast. By noon, my stomach started to make noise cause eating a light breakfast at 8AM won't last me till 1AM. Serng keep on asking for break for so many times but Mr Jayan say Don't have enough time you see, so I can't give you any break. It was torture, after class we have our lunch and continue Ms Geetha class at 2PM till 6PM.Yesterday was a tiring day, very very tired and sleepy: wish I could have a break for a day.Slept at 1AM.

As for today, while I walking to college I felt like something had not done. I recall that yesterday was Steph birthday and I didn't wish her on that day. Today I kinda immune to Ms Neetha already cause I don't really feel sleepy today compare to the previous class. Presentation continue to group 4 and group 5, well there's a guy I think I mention before that he looks like Janus. His group present today and you know what I discovered ? That guy not only looks like Janus even his voice also same like him. One thing that is quite funny is when they present their work, Ms Neetha actually walk out of the class for few times. I think group 4 is kinda pissed off, anyway that's not my problem. After class we have our 30 minutes break and then continue our class at computer lab with Ms.Geetha. We were ask to do CBE demo at computer lab, most of the question are from MOCK and I found out that quite a number of question I did wrongly. I still worried about my marks for Paper 2. I predict that tonight or next morning will rain. Lack of sleep lately cause of tight schedule and tons of assignment for me to do. Till then I'll stop here for today.Have a nice day. =)


0 Paws: