Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pirates 3 Roxx

Pirates was a nice 3hrs show. That's another thing, I didn't know Aamir actually called Fikri out and didn't know Fikri come back already. Well Shirleen never show up but Bb bring Adeline and Xin Fang together with her. 15 of us sitting our place and there's a person sitting middle of no where. I mean that friends normally will sit together but this guy sitting in the middle breaking them into 2 group. Well I didn't know the show was 3 hrs and my back is pain now. After the show, we head to McD to have our lunch. I didn't expect to see anyone I know but seems like such a coincidence to see Ms Geetha at McD. She actually came to my place cause she saw Edgar and then she saw me, she say I know it was you.

After that we split in 2 groups, gurls and Nash 1 group and the other 1 group. Nash group don't know go where to pierce and we up to the bowling alley to play BOWLING ~ . I don't think I'm suitable to play bowling cause I think myself is being cursed. Let say I aim to the right but the ball in the end turn back to left side and when I standing on the right side aiming the middle, from far you can see my ball is straight to the middle but at the end the ball goes back to the left side. What can I say about this, I really have no idea what had happen. Others are okay, Aamir own the game. There's one part where Aamir lost his turn cause of technical problem. Looking at Janus, the way he play bowling is like releasing stress. Fikri still okay but he try to spin the ball like a pro , Justin I think his new and not really know how to play but he got strike in a round. Edgar play like a pro and lose to Aamir.All of them got strike except for me. Sad huh ? Nevermind better luck next time. When I came back home, Anthony told me that there's an secret ending after the credits. He should tell me earlier so I can watch the secret ending.Anyway I'm back now so doesn't really matter now. I going to bed now, tomorrow class sure is killing me from 9am till 6pm; another tiring day perhaps.

0 Paws: