Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Saturday, May 26, 2007

MOCK EXAM P2 Rulez Group 6

MOCK EXAM Paper 2 surely kill all of us. Yesterday I study from 6PM till 1:30AM for my Paper 2 thought of I'm able to do well on my Paper unfortunately the Paper was a tough one. Even Wei Ping, Lucas and Serng also say hard; that makes me worry. First time seeing Lucas being that frust and stressful when doing the paper. P1 was fine, most of the question come out from MCQ 221; aprox 20 questions come out from there. When taking break after Paper 1, me and my friend went down to cafeteria thought of buying something to eat, who knows no one working.Bought a cup of Nescafe from the vending machine.While having my hot cup of coffee I saw someone BREAKDANCING.So cool you know, their quite skillful and they cooperate well in a group.I don't really have high hope to get score well in my paper 2 i just hope that my paper 2 will pass and able to go for my Exam, anyway after MOCK I feel relief and tomorrow I going pyramid to watch PIRATES ! with BB, Edgar, Aamir, Nash and maybe with Shirleen. Maybe not.

After Exam my dad and I went to Pyramid to buy some dog food and treats for my dog. We as well bought a variety bucket back home.When I step out from the Main Entrance I saw alot people holding their phone to record / taking picture of something. I thought there's something on the sky till I go out further I saw smoke coming out from Pyramid Top Floor. The smell was awful maybe cause of the burning fibre glass. I manage to took 2 picture when I at the scene.








Smoke coming out from Top Floor.



Smoke Screen ~

Not really a Magnificent Scene though. Have you ever been woken up by an explosion ? I do. The house just behind my building it was on fire and it's on the 3rd floor. This explosion due to electric box explode maybe cause of too much extension on a single plug or maybe it just happen to be short circuit. Who knows ? I can actually see the house burning from my kitchen, luckily the gas cylinder didn't explode. After 1 hrs the firefighter finally here and walk slowly to the building to put out the fire. Is this what they call working standard ? By right they should be doing putting out the fire as fast as possible and not walking slowly to the place. Malaysia won't improve with this kind of people working in our country. Sad Case anyway. End of discussion for today. Good Night.

2 Paws:

Anonymous said...

dude LOL funny blog , keep it up !

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.