Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, May 24, 2007

My Progress Test Result

Yesterday, in order to finish my Paper 2 revision kit from 11PM if not wrong I do until 1AM morning. I just don't wish to being chased out from the class, anyway most of them I refer from the answer.

It's was another typical day, attended revision class for P2 and received my PT2 P2 result. Kinda disappointed with my result for P2. SAD

Progress Test 1 : Paper 1 - 76 Paper 2 - 68
Progress Test 2 : Paper 1 - 80 Paper 2 - 62

P1 increase in 4 marks and P2 decrease in 6 marks

Paper 1 was okay few careless mistake. For Paper 2 I have to blame my lecturer for not giving us the revision kit early because most of the question is taken from there. I might have score better for Paper 2 if I get my revision kit early. 2 more days to go till MOCK Exam and Ms Geetha haven't cover all the syllabus yet. I try to get higher mark for my MOCK Exam avoiding getting barred from the lecturer.

Mr Jayan - Fav Quote :

  1. You know what I mean ?
  2. Understand or not ?
  3. Can't do it you know
  4. I'll do it later
  5. What you known as....
  6. If you have no further question..

Threatening :

1. If you don't come to my class I'll Bar you from Exam.

2. If you fail MOCK Exam I'll Bar you from Exam.

3. I will call your parent.

BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR BAR


Really can't stand it la~ can't he go get a life or something. Where is the creativity ?? Things that you repeat everyday if you won't get bored we will la !!

Ms Geetha Word of the day : Shut Up
Ms Geetha Action of the day : Pretend to be a Kindergarten Teacher

Talk about my schedule, by right I won't have any classes for next week except for Excel class unfortunately Mr Jayan and Ms Geetha want to have more class with us. This Mr Jayan is worst la he even want us to attend his class on Saturday. Don't you know Saturday is weekend ? Give me a break please, but what to do ? have to la attend his class . Today Ms Geetha called him and ask about the timetable and he even told Ms Geetha to have class with us on Sunday WTF !! anyway Ms Geetha want us to have another MOCK on coming Thursday.

Again scorching hot weather, my apartment clock actually show 32 Celsius inside the house. How about outside from the house ? It's more than 32Celsius for sure maybe 35 Celsius ? Ahh bathing with ICE / Ice Water is so much cooling and fun. Been making those ice lately to overcome the heat. You guys should have try it anyway just use a 1.5 litre bottle and fill it not more than full but left a bit space just to make sure that your bottle won't break apart when the ice contact with the water. Guess I have to switch on my air-cond from 2pm till 6 - 7 pm at night everyday. I really can't STAND IT !

My Window Live Messenger having some problem lately, keep on Disconnect. Yesterday my WLM disconnected for aprox 20 times at night. I still can't find out the problem yet and I still having the same problem today. Please who can help me with my WLM ? Help Needed T.T

Shoot !! Those people are spraying the mosquito aerosol to control the mosquito around the area for 2 times. So smelly..ughh !!

2 Paws:

Janus995 said...

The weather is killing all of us!!!

Baby Kangaroo said...

hell yeah ! blooodyyyyy