Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Away From BAR list

YES !! I'm not barred from exam. Feel so relief and happy cause I able to go for my Exam. Thought that I will not pass my P2, lucky I got a 64 for my Paper 2. I still not satisfied with my MOCK Exam result because both P1 and P2 I got marks that below average. I will try my best to do well in my coming EXAM. Well today is our last class for P2 and I don't know weather she will be teaching us at P4. I think she will be teaching us P4 too cause there's no point changing lecturer when they started to teach from the start.

Today was another tiring day, woke up early but still late for 10 minutes from what I plan. Ms Geetha covers all the remaining syllabus and gave us some question and MOCK paper to do. MOCK paper we were ask to do by our self in a certain location. Most of them choose to do it at the library because the environment there is much more quieter than other place. We're given 1 and a half to do our MOCK paper that contains 75 questions. Ms Geetha promise us that she will send us the answer via Email. She did send us email but the attachment is not there, so we can't check out answers. I discovered one thing long ago, just need to be confirmed that is Indian people can pronounce Cantonese better compare to Malay people, the fact is confirmed cause from what I see is that Indian people can speak better Cantonese compare to Malay people.

After class, I told myself that I need to take a nap but when I reach home; I don't feel tired nor sleepy. Few more hours later, I kinda feel like having a 2 hrs nap but when I started to sleep my dog barks so loud that I can hear it even with my door close. Half an hours later, I go out from my room heading towards to the living room to check out what's wrong with my dog. I found out that there's this Indian guy who bring his dog Ding Dong to my house and my dog is either too excited or just jealous about having another dog in the house, so he just can't stop barking until they leave. The funniest part was when the Indian guy speak Indian to my dog, my dog actually silence and stop barking for a moment. After he stop, my dog start to bark again.

Yesterday, Ms Geetha actually switch my place with Nithia and Nithia switch with Ching Chuen, she also change Shang Sherng place. Reason ? I don't know maybe to avoid talking from both of them. The class is so different yesterday like the class become a little silence that usual. Ms Geetha way of handling noisy student method works I guess. Yesterday she taught us Chap 14 and Chap 15. When she teaching, she actually combine that 2 chapter together. We have to flip here and there to check the definitions and formulae. Anyways she let us go early. YAY !!

Finally, there's a day for me to rest myself. I can woke up late tomorrow and I should have be more energize for tomorrow activities. Time to go bed now. Good Night.

0 Paws: