Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lost Hope

Taken this picture when I was studying at the foyer


Mock Paper 5 : Not examine yet

Mock Paper 7 : There still hope

Mock Paper 8 : Casuality

Mock Paper 9 : Not examine yet

Moral : Open 1 eye Close 1 eye pass for sure


Looking at the picture it looks like there's a orb like thing floating actually is the sun rising =) Right now achieving 30+ or 40 is no longer possible for me to score for Paper 8. I know that sucks but it just can't be helped, what I can do now is to get high marks for Finals that is the most important aim now. What I want is getting that 4 paper pass and if possible get high marks. I don't know how to get past tomorrow please help me....
我的天空今天有點灰 
我的心是個落葉的季節 
我不知道如何度過今夜 
所有的燈 早已經全都熄滅

0 Paws: