Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Friday, November 14, 2008

袋鼠很忙 Day 2

Super busy today. I did some mistakes today but screw it anyway I can re-do the thing. I still haven't bath my dog GAHHH !! I'll make sure I bath him tomorrow ~.

To do list
Bath Dog
Cook for Dog
Wash Clothes
Study - finish up the remaining pocket notes.

Daddy not coming back today (past 12) after work. Well dinner have to order delivery =). Gonna make sure tomorrow a sunny day better a hawt 1 because I need those shirt to dry !! No more rainy day please.

Never been this busy in my life, 24 hours a day is not enough for me and I felt dizzy yesterday (past 12) maybe because I don't have enough sleep and woke up early to send the screw up LCD to repair.

Mom call just now and she say Shanghai is a nice place to go. Having her in China it's like reaching enlightenment ~ no more nagging and complain bout the endless chores this and that. Frankly speaking having a small house is not a bad thing tho ~ atleast you don't have to sweep and mop that much.

I think I gonna sleep now. Better be a Sunny day or else Imma gonna cry. Btw yesterday whole day Lemon Tree and 鸭子 thanks to someone =) I mean meetoto. Alright I'll stop here.

0 Paws: