Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm So so soooo ~ Happy

They gave me a suprise when I was thought of Chee Jong coming bringing his comp to my house. When he reach, I don't see any computer or anything suddenly Mae Yan come out from no where and then all come out and sing the birthday song ~ WAW !! I Stun there ~ waw.. then brownies with a turtle and a Happy Birthday hahha ~ and candles of coz ~ waw then we went to Mae Yan house wee heee~.


I follow Darren Car waw ~ no air cond so wind only comes from outside the window. Reach there my hair all fly up de ~ hahaha like super saiyan kakaka ~ SAN SAI ~~. waw Mae Yan house so bigg what also got. If I stay there I forever dowan go out lu ~ got WII sumore, this la that laa ~ weee FUN ~ bleach is the most gila game..play 1 round hand really tired de..now muscle pain ~ weeeee.



Mahjong is one of our favourite game ? XD



One of the Steamboat pic * Ching Chuen missing ~ *


After that, steamboat at Mae Yan house lor, then they give me the Pressie ~ waw, the thing is not expensive de but very memorable de lor to me quite valuable ba ~ so touched almost cry le.. lucky I hold ju ~ Really Thank You u all lor for whoever plan this whole thing and the dinner, celebrate with me and whoever who wishes me lo ~ ahhhh ~ so happy thinking of that, after ACCA I sure will miss you guys de eventhough time for me to graduate is still few years times..


Took some pictures lor then not complete de so I have to wait they send me then only I can have a Full Set of those pictures taken at Mae Yan house ~ =) Will upload mine tomorrow, for now I need to go bed lu ~ tomorrow wake up upload pic revise and Meetoto ~ wee ~ thanks guys I really have fun that dayy =) Lurve You Guys =)


Pictures that I manage to take on that day. Eventhough is not complete.



I wonder how many times they pose for this picture XD

Me and Rayven

Jodie and Me

Me and Mae Yan

Me and Chin Yew

Kenny and Me

Aiya didn't take with Chee Jong tim, nevermind la. We got group de =)

Presenting HanaGamo Enterprise [Girl]

Like this pic eventhough is a little blur

HanaGamo Enterprise [Guy]

Chee Jong, Kenny and Me

Will try to get more pics from others =).

P/s : GAHHHH ~~ I LOOK SO ROUND =.=

0 Paws: