Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Sunday, November 16, 2008

快餐的一天 Day 4

Yesterday morning (past 12) pizza, afternoon Burger King ~ can say whole day fast food. Dinner eat porridge till I feel like puking. I will not eat any porridge for 1 week, sort of phobia liao. Yesterday morning sone more no water supply le ><><, I can cook again no prob..haih ~ haih ~ haih ~...

Whole house like I manage nia, no one ever helps me do even 1 thing. Everything I need to do it by myself. Better still if they helps me, they will only burden me and gave me more work. I might as well do all the thing by myself and have no complaint about my work. Felt pissed when they can help lighten your burden and they are not doing it. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Life sucks with a useless brother, how I wish I have a little sister. Well all the tired and stress I can only release it at Meetoto. Singing is also a way of release stress, not only singing actually going online at meetoto can find friends to chat wih. It doesn't mean you have to tell them your problem, it just that normal chit chat already enough to make you happy.

To do list :
Sweep and Mop Floor
Wash Clothes
I wonder what else I can do tomorrow..normal thing I guess washing dirty plates and preparing food for my dog ?or maybe I just let him have his dry feed.

Feels like singing this song 陈奕迅 - 浮夸 is so much challenging and this song I think is the most effective release stress de song ba ~ hahaha !! People who know this song know what I mean =) I need to sleep now ciaoz !

0 Paws: