Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, November 20, 2008

解脱 Day 8 Last Day

WOOHOO !! Mama come back ~ I'm FREE noww !! wee heee ~ no more house work no more boring chores hahaha !! no need sweep floor , mop floor, wash plates, wash clothes, hang clothes MWahahahhaa !! I FEEL FREEDOM IN THE AIR HAHA !!..



TAG BY MAE LING ~
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 1.16AM
Name : Joey Fung
Sisters : 0
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 10-11 i think
Height : 170-172cm
Where do you live : Sunway Area
Favourite drinks : Espresso
Favourite breakfast : Roti Canai
Have you ever been on a plane : Nope
Swam in the ocean : Nope
Fallen asleep in school : Not really
Broken someones heart : Nope
Fell off your chair : Nope
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Nope
Saved e-mails : Yeap but putting it in inbox, any undelete emails is what I saved XD
What is your room like : Current room like storeroom, New room like bedroom.
What's right beside you : Comp desk or Bed
What is the last thing you ate : Dinner lor ~ rice with roasted duck

Ever had
chicken pox : Nope, got vaccinated
Sore throat : Yeap
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : Nope
Do you believe in love at first sight : I do believe
Like picnics : Don't Know
Who was the last person you danced with : None
Last made you smile : Listening some funny guy singing in Meetoto
You last yelled at : My brother =)

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : Nope
Kissed anyone : Nope
Get sick : Nope
Talked to an ex : Nope
Miss someone : Hmm ~ Tricky question I miss my friend HAHA !!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Don't have one
What's under your bed : Rubbish, books and papers etc etc
Who do you really hate : I hate this person from the day I know him. Not telling you
What time is it now : 1.22AM

RANDOMS
Q :Is there a person who is on your mind right now : Not really
Q : Do you have any siblings : Yeap
Q : Do you want children : Yeap in near future
Q : Do you smile often : I do, Be Happy =)
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : Nope,Hate it
Q : Are your toenails painted : NO ~ I don't pain my toenails =.=
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : No diff for current double decker bed unless new bed in my new room LOL.
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : Green
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : Meetoto-ing ?
Q: I can't wait to : hang out with friends again
Q: When did you cry last : Last day of National Service
Q: Are you a friendly person: No doubt =)
Q: Do you have any pets : Yeap, 1 terrier mix poodle
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : In their house ?

Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now? : I never held anyone hands before.
Do you sleep with the TV on? : Nope
What are you doing right now? : Doing this Tag
Have you ever crawled through a window? : Nope
Can you handle the truth? : No problem
Are you closer to your mother or father? : hmm. good question.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : National Service Friends
How many people can you say you've really loved? : Not answering
Do you eat healthy? : Medium
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Don' have 1st where to have Ex ?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Almost but No
How often do you go to church? : Imma Buddhist, I don't go Church
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : I'll keep quiet and listens to music
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Depends
Are you confident?: Nope

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.
1. Playing computer games I guess.
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Boring chores.
2. Feel Freedom

5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
1. Chipster
2. M&M
3. Peanuts

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. 1st thing to do is migrate to somewhere away from Malaysia and migrate to some peaceful country without any natural disaster
2. Buy Properties
3. Investing in shop lots to collect rental just to increase income XD
4. Travel around the world
5. Donate lor ~

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. Home
2. My grandpa house
3. My aunt's house
4. Lighthouse
5. Hotels

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Fixing Computer ?
2. Thomson Reuter - Sweet and Maxwell Asia
3.none
4.none
5.none

People to Tag
Who ever wanna do this, just do. Even if I tag not all will do =)

0 Paws: