Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, November 13, 2008

妈妈启程 Day 1 Part 2

Woke up at 12 and start doing the chores till midnight @.@ ofcoz I left sometimes to study a bit and relax Had Curries for my dinner, my dad tapao fish, mutton and sotong curry. All Curry and it's a little disgusting when I see the curry and my dog motion's since his been purging from morning to night. That 2 thing looks almost the same and imagine u're going to put that in ur mouth and swallow it. HAHA ~ nothing really digust me ~ I'm fine with it =) just don't play with shit will do XD.

Tomolo or can I say it's today coz past 12 gonna be a busy busy day. I didn't manage to help my dog bath because of the weather. He might get cold and wet towel will not dry. Decided to bath him today, mop the floor and cleaning the ceiling fan dust. That is the least I must do and you know those other small thing ~ like plate washing this and that. Must finish the chores as soon as possible so I can relax XD. RIght Tomolo gonna wake up early to do something so, will update pretty soon.

Mom safely reach China and I bet she's sleeping right now since she's been going through so many things after arrival. Hope that she have fun there and stop worrying about the house right now. Everything is just gonna be FINE =). Cya ! gonna go bed now ~

0 Paws: