Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

被放飞机的一天 Day 7

LG guy never come and send back the LCD back. Maybe they found the problem, that's why ~. Rayven, Jong and Kenny visited me ~ haha ~ thanks gawdd ~ I not so bored liao..

Today is the last day I have to do all the chores Coz my mom coming homeee !! Weee ~ I no nid to do all the chores liao wEEE ~~ lets go out after today mahn ~ I really need to take a break LOL ~ anyone wanna go out ? I don't mind where but preferably with Hanagamo members =)

Nothing much to blog, had fried rice for dinner..Gonna get back on track to study or else not enough revision will makes me fail !! and I need to know my MOCK result MR.Jay !! please be quick, I know you can see this but I think u can feel me hahahaa !! It's been so long already since MOCK and I still don''t get my marks !! Hope my MOCK can get better marks and also hope that my preparation is sufficient to get through.

After this line, I'll be posting something quite meaningful so hope to share with you guys.

最真摯滴愛情不需要承諾
注定緣份滴情人不需要約定
只要真心真意滴對待眼前滴你
只願陪伴著你直到你不愛你

0 Paws: