Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random

Mock Exam coming and what am I doing here ? Today was a tiring day, reach college early just to study but end up reading other books instead of textbook. The Unofficial Guide for Ethical Hacking is quite a good book if you interested. I mean I didn't use all my time on that book, I still revise my notes before I went to T5 class. After T5 class end have to rush for T8 class. That was a crazy one because 2 theory paper in 1 day. Before class was sleepy my eye lid hardly lift up, but I don't know why after attending T5 class, I don't feel that sleepy anymore.May be because there is a lecturer teaching there and the class was cold..Freezing Coldd..Today T8 class was boring as usual but the thing different is the place where we sit. It's not that the bench we sit change to a cushion one but the space. Only 20 person in class and we sharing so many bench, try imagine 3 person sharing a bench ~ the space you can even sleep there !! Gotta study for coming MOCK already !! I guess I will study tomorrow because I don't feel like reading any text or notes now.


有一些事情做了就没办法补救,这我觉得和人生有关联。就如一滴墨汁滴在一杯水里, 杯里的水自然会被墨汁而污染。怎么补救也没用,因为已经太迟了。早知今天,又和必当初呢。 如果那件事没发生,就不用到现在的下场。这跟监犯没什么分别吧,有了去到黄河都洗不清。没有人会接受你或成为你所谓的兄弟,甚至朋友与你会保持一段距离。


春天到了吗?怎么每个人都在谈恋爱呢。。。我的春天几时才会来临啊~

1 Paws:

Anonymous said...

haiz..没有恋爱feel la.感觉没两样。不用担心,Your 1 is coming.ON her way now !!hehe~~