Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Introducing Tomato Brinjal aka Ai Gua

Far left is Kok Wai, Follow By Chee Jong and Finally Jodie theTomato Brinjal aka Tomato Ai Gua

This picture is taken when we're doing our revision on Paper 8 at library this morning. As you can see Kok Wai is concentrating studying while this 2 alien doing other things. As a 'reporter' I will have to take down the evidence. Taadaa ~ Obviously Chee Jong try to avoid the camera but FAILED ! Mwahahhaha !! and also they thought they can block my camera but I already hold it at standby mode so I can snap the picture in a second without delay.

Well this morning I reach college early at around 6.44am, actually I been coming early for class or revision for few days already. When I reach college, walking to the foyer tables I can hear some familiar command that I used to follow at camp. That recall back when I was in camp, I sort of miss camp life where 1 group of friends march together. Actually not only when I saw the security guard lining up, earlier I was watching this drama called On The First Beat which is a continue show of The Academy both drama also from Hong Kong and talks about Police Force aka PTS ( Police Tactical School ) and PTU ( Police Tactical Units ) training. That drama actually quite nice, I think drama will follow by the 2nd one. I'm looking forward for that.

Tomorrow is Paper 8 exam and only morning I studied. After class till now I did not touch or hold any study material and I feel so guilty right now. Hope I get at least of 40 marks or 30+ marks for my Audit paper and I do not put so high confidence on this paper because it is kind of hard to get hold of it. Full theory paper is not easy to study, it only applies to those people who hate theory so much just like me. Till now I will post my update soon maybe tomorrow or 2 more days perhaps. Good Night..



活著就算呼吸都是爲了挑戰
從前難關今天實現
我確信 這天空都改變
這志向最終也 不變
現實就算多艱辛
並未退縮 成功灰心只差一線
要帶著信心 未懼下雨天
如何嚴峻終點 已經望見


P/s: Read the Chinese character above using Cantonese you can get a better understanding of it.

0 Paws: