Help me out ! Press the ads !

Dr.Drum Beat Maker Click Here!

Dustin Kim - It's The Weekend

Friday, April 11, 2008

My Bad

I taken this picture yesterday I think this picture is just a coincidence but if its not then i think these people know each other.
7 Myvi in a row Side View
7 Myvi Front View Obviously cacated abit


Right..today nothing much happen just a normal friday with frisbee game before moral class. I thought of Mr Michael will give us revision on the coming moral test but it seems like he just go through the previous exercise with us. After class i decide to follow kok wai car back home and kok wai also promise to bring din yan home too. When we drop ding yan, we head back to sunway but we sort of miss out the turn and got the wrong way but in my mind i tell myself it is alright we still can get it back and i lead to them wrong way make them turn a big big round. Im Sorry Dude.. i cant believe i will point out wrong man !! tea time next time i treat~ to pay back my mistake..

Well sort of sleepy now but yet i feels like watching another episode of drama before i go bed. Tomorrow PC fair bet my dad have alot of things to buy then i have to help him carry.. T.T but never mind PC fair should have alot of pretty show girl. =)

I had enough with the connection..the line keep on disconnected !! Hey C'mon ! I pay for the line cant you guys do something on it.

Didn't see you online for 2 weeks where have you been ? I Miss you...

Anyway note to my viewer please take care of your health and aware of your housing area because aedes mosquito is spreading dengue fever again.

0 Paws: